Twin Baby Monitors?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Jenn Wallace Collins, Feb 10, 2010.

Hi moms-
    Just wondering what is the best baby monitor to get- I want a video monitor- but I guess I need to get one that has two cameras like the AGptek LCD monitor that has little flower like cameras-
    OR should I get the Summer Infant one -but I would have to get two of them to see both babies in their cribs at the same time?
    Maybe I should post this on another board for moms who aren't expecting but already did it! LOL!

1. hhc

hhc Well-Known Member

I have the Summer Infant and I bought an extra camera. It has two channels so you can switch which baby you're looking at.

3. DoubleE

DoubleE Member

I was just looking up the summer infant and found this...
    http://www.summerinfant.com/categories_products_view/557/Sleek-Secure--MultiView-Handheld-Color-Video-Monitor.html
    in the description it says you can have up to a 4 way split screen or just scan one room at a time.

4. heathlenore

heathlenore Well-Known Member

I too bought the summer infant color video camera and bought another camera to go with it. We will be able to mount each of them on the wall at an angle to see the twins in their cribs. We haven't set them up yet but hopefully we will be happy with them, I strictly went by the reviews I read online.

5. hhc

hhc Well-Known Member

This must be the new model. I had one from my first child so only bought an extra camera. They keep getting better & better.

6. aussiemom

aussiemom Administrator Staff Member TS Moderator