Poop, TMI (sorry)

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by goofyjilly, Feb 3, 2010.

1. goofyjilly

goofyjilly Well-Known Member

OMG, I am so tired of changing poopy diapers. Now they are really eating baby food 3 times a day but it has been over a month. I know from my first child that I have children who just poop a lot but I am so done with it. At least could they please stop having a blow out at least once a day. EWE!

Is it bad that my twins are only dressed in sleepers all day everyday and when I do put them in regular clothes about once a month, they definitely have a major blowout. UGH!

Sorry just needed to vent. :umm: :rolleyes:

2. scrappycindy

scrappycindy Well-Known Member

I too am tired of poopy diapers! My girls are getting 3 meals of solids a day as well... and the poop never ends! I keep telling myself the alternative that it doesn't come out... which would be bad!

3. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

LOL. Mine were the same way. I swear I'd change 10 - 16 poopy diapers each day! Just wait til they start eating grapes!

4. chellebelle

chellebelle Well-Known Member

Actually the worst one around here is my 19.5 mo YUCK!!! She loves blueberries and ends up with blackish blue poop and smelllllllly! :rotflmbo:

And mine too are always in sleepers (a stark contrast from my last singleton) :blush: my boy spits up so much that it's such a pain to dress him in anything but sleepers and my girl, well it's just easier to do it for her too then haha. I really should start "dressing" them haha!

5. goofyjilly

goofyjilly Well-Known Member

I swear I feel like they are uncomfortable in regular clothes that it brings out more poop if it is possible, LOL. We really never go anywhere so it is just easier to keep them in the sleepers, especially with the cold. I am going to make myself take them out at least once a week and hopefully get them dressed in real clothes. We will see if that happens. :rotflmbo:

6. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:laughing: Poopy diapers are definitely no fun!

7. cec02c

cec02c Well-Known Member

Right there with you! My two still poop at LEAST three times a day. Everyone told me the changes would slow down as they got older, but I counted the other day (a normal day) and we are still going through 18 diapers per day! I hate poopies!

8. mrschenoweth

mrschenoweth Well-Known Member

I'm there with you too! Princess Poopy Pants and Sir Poops-A-Lot blow out diapers everyday. I constantly have clothes soaking in our utility sink. I feel your pain! lol