Pics Of Marlee and Merrick

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Pitbullzz, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Pitbullzz

Pitbullzz Well-Known Member

Here are the pics we got take of our 24 weekers. These were taken a bit over a month ago when they were right at 1 month adjusted...the are bout 9 1/2 (marlee) and 10 lbs (merrick) now and doing great.

http://annsnelson.smugmug.com/Portraits/Hendrick/10668271_uZk5E#742601463_8M4ZB

password is twins

(let me know if link doesn't work...i can't get to that site from work)

2. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Those are great pictures!! :wub: I can't believe how big they are getting! :clapping:

3. newpairofschus

newpairofschus Well-Known Member

:wub: SO cute!!! I LOOOVE the sleeping baby pics. They are absolutely precious! I'm so glad to see them doing well!! Nice work! :)

Eve

4. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

I :wub: the ones of them sleeping together. So cute! Amazing how far they've come.

5. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I love love love the ones in the basket! Adorable!

6. acjb2004

acjb2004 Well-Known Member

They are getting so big! And they are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing the pics I am so happy to hear they are doing great.

7. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

BEAUTIFUL! :wub: :wub: The ones of them two sleeping next to one another got me all teary. :cry:

8. Pitbullzz

Thanks all...yeah, that was the hardest one. She spent a lil over 5 hours at the house. We had to get them to sleep, then gently lay them down before they woke up.

I was looking at those pics today and see how much they have changed in just a month...SLOW DOWN!!!!!

9. j_and_j_twins

j_and_j_twins Well-Known Member

they are so adorable

10. JenKik

JenKik Well-Known Member

Awwwwweeeeee! So cute! Makes my heart just melt! :wub:

11. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

they are soooo sweet!! :wub:

12. LsuTwinMama

LsuTwinMama Active Member

Beautiful!
    I love the pics of them in the basket together! :wub:

One of my regrets is not getting professional pictures done of my girls when they were tiny. :cry: They grow up too fast.

13. jromkey

jromkey Well-Known Member

Beautiful girls...thanks for sharing the pics!

14. nmnguyen7

nmnguyen7 Well-Known Member

They're beautiful! Great pics!!

15. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

So sweet! How in the world are you going to decide on which ones to print?? So many really wonderful ones.

16. cat mommy

cat mommy Well-Known Member

they are adorable!

17. AmberG

AmberG Well-Known Member

Wow! It looks like they are doing great!

18. Pitbullzz

Easy...we bought them ALL!!! Ha

Then we got set up with a company that the photohraphers use to order their pics to sell to their customers and we get them 1 day shipped(for free) to our house. They are only like 30-35 cents a copy and professional quality...

19. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Wow, they are so big. Very cute!

20. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Awww, such great photos! They have really grown!

21. brieh

brieh Well-Known Member

I love, love, love the one where they are in the basket with the beige blanket and they look like they are about to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cutest thing ever :)

22. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

Wow, they've come a long way. They are so sweet and cute.

23. chellebelle

chellebelle Well-Known Member

I loved that one too, soooo cute all of them! I was just wondering how they were doing. Thanks for posting the pics! they look perfect!!!

24. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Adorable :wub: I love the one of them sleeping on the blanket and all the ones of them in the basket.

25. vtlakey

vtlakey Well-Known Member

Oh how precious! There are SO many good ones but I think my favorites are the ones where they are asleep and nestled up next to each other (6710-6716). Totally adorable! I could kick myself for not getting professional pictures of our boys when they came home from the NICU.

26. 5280babies

5280babies Well-Known Member

LOVE the puckering ones...little sweeties! Also really love the basket and sleeping ones!

27. Pitbullzz

Yeah...those are my favorites as well. I use one for my Facebook pic.

They ae doing great. They haven't even as much had a runny nose(knock on wood) since they have been home and besides Marlee's shunt which is working perfectly so far, there is not one single medical issue we are having to deal with.

We did have Easter Seals come by and they have Occupational, Speech and Physical Therapy that they go to. Mainily just to track them and make sure they are coming along well.

Our Dr. just gets giddy each time he sees them and is amazed at their progress.

Things been busy round here with Nat being in school for her Masters, me working, the twins and me picking up a new Hobby( Training for Triathlons...must be a mid-life crisis thing. Ha)...but things are good. We just a good schedule and stay busy so we don't realize that we are tired.

28. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

aww!!!! :wub: They still have the preemie look to them. I love elf babies(what we called the girls in the nicu)

29. busymomof3

busymomof3 Well-Known Member

Fabulous pictures!!
    I wish I had gotten some like that done when my boys were small :(
    They are looking great keep up the good work!!

30. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

:wub: Adorable!