What will your kids be dressing up as for Halloween this year?

Discussion in 'General' started by melissao, Oct 25, 2009.

1. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

Just curious :ibiggrin:

Mine are going as the Big Bad Wolf and the 3 Little Pigs. Andrew is the BBW and the girls and Matthew are the pigs.

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

See avi. :D

What a cute idea Melissa. :wub:

3. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

My girls are going to be little Ladybugs! :wub:

4. Chillers

Chillers Well-Known Member

Little pirates here! Arrggghh matey!

5. Dani Boyle

Dani Boyle Well-Known Member

Connor is going to be a soldier and Maddie is a pretty witch.

6. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

We have a skeleton pirate. (What do you do with a scurvy pirate, what do you do with a scurvy pirate? )

And 2 adorable candy corns!

7. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Isabel is going as an orca whale. Abby is going as a kitty princess (kitten costume with a tiara) and Gabe is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (Leonardo).

8. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

Nadia is going to be a fairy princess, Karina a pumpkin, and Kevan a leopard. I wanted to do a theme, but the cost savings of hand-me-down costumes from big sis are too great. :ibiggrin:

Oh good, now that's in my head! ;)

9. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

DD is going to be Little Miss Muffet and DS a spider.

10. CCJN

CCJN Well-Known Member

What a cute idea Melissa, can't wait to see the pictures!!

My friend and I did this theme when we were in about 2nd grade, I was the spider, my mom made me the most awesome spider costume, I was just telling the boys about it yesterday.
    I bet they will be cute :)

Jacob is going to be Mario and Nathan is going to be Darth Vader. Jacob said Nathan is Lego Darth so it can be like they are both video games lol Originally they both picked out Darth Vader costume, but Jacob didn't like the way the mask felt so changed to Mario.

11. kma13

kma13 Well-Known Member

Where did you find an orca costume?? Or are you talented and you made it??

Joss is going as a dolphin princess (much like the above kitty princess), and Liam as a dog!

12. debbie_long83

debbie_long83 Well-Known Member

My girls are dressing as ladybugs, I'm excited because last year we didn't really have "actual" costumes, just shirts.

13. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Make them walk the plank!! :laughing:

I've been singing Racing Day for weeks now...those Backyardigans, I'm dying to see them "Live"! :wub:

14. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Costume Express is where we got all their costumes. I tried to see if she'd get something else, but she LOVES whales and dolphins. She'd flip if she knew there was a dolphin princess. I think I'm gonna keep that one to myself. Here's her costume...not much too it.

http://www.costumeexpress.com/Orca-Kids-Costume/34690/ProductDetail.aspx#

15. LLA

LLA Well-Known Member

Mine 2 are dressing up as their favorite NASCAR drivers. One is Dale Earnhardt, Jr and the other is Kasey Kahne (I made this costume, matching sponsors patches and all).

16. hudsonfour

hudsonfour Well-Known Member

Peyton is going as Princess Jasmine, Paige is Alice in Wonderland, and Chloe is Tinkerbell.
    They are so excited about the costumes. Almost everyday they are playing dress up!

17. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Wow, awesome ideas ladies!!! :Clap:

We will have a witch and Minnie Mouse.

ETA: Changed avi. There they are all dressed up. :wub:

18. rubyturquoise

rubyturquoise Well-Known Member

Ladybug Girl. Credit to my mom for the costumes.
    <------------

19. Lvdargan

Lvdargan Well-Known Member

Drew is a fireman and Ella and Tyler are his Dalmation side kicks! 2 of the costumes were hand me downs - I love that at this age they are excited about anything and not too picky!

20. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

Abby is going as a mermaid princess (thanks Dora!) and Ian is going as a pirate

21. caba

caba Banned

Tinkerbell and Captain Hook at our house.

22. becky5

becky5 Guest

Justin: I don't think he is dressing up this year. Maybe he will come up with something at the last minute.
    Hannah: Some sort of skeleton-neon pink-punk rocker chic. :huh:
    Josh: Darth Vader.
    Emma: A princess.
    Jake: Buzz Lightyear(he's totally obsessed!).

23. twinbears

twinbears Well-Known Member

Tinkerbell, Capt Hook and Peter Pan.

24. jenniferkkelly

jenniferkkelly Well-Known Member

Mine are going at little lambs. I got a good deal on the costumes at the local Twins Sale----$7 each!!

25. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Alice is going to be Alice from Through the Looking Glass/Alice in Wonderland, and Royce is going to be the Mad Hatter. Because he's mad I tell ya.

26. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Meara is a Zebra and Ana is a Dragon.

27. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Morgan is some type of a punk, pink pirate (she picked it, no idea!), Brooke is Alex from Wizards of Waverly Place, Peyton is Tinkerbell, and Jake is Superman.

28. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Ava is an elephant and Addison a kangaroo Jared is the zoo keeper! He will be the one taking them up to the houses to say trick or treat!
    Ever since we took them to the zoo they have been obsessed with animals! The girls picked these costumes and it was Jared's idea to be zoo keeper!

29. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

Katelyn is going to be Cinderella and Blake is going to be a SWAT police guy.

30. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

Salt & Pepper Shakers. :wub:

31. sjohnson813

sjohnson813 Well-Known Member

A tiger and a cheetah. DH and I are going to wear t-shirts that say "Zoo Keeper".

32. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

I have noticed a strange Sesame Street-ish theme at this house. For the past three years, K&M have dressed up as something with the same first letter.

So this year's Halloween is being brought to you by the letter C. Katherine is being a Cat and Michael is being a Chicken.

In 2008, Katherine was a poodle and Michael was a pirate.
    In 2007, Katherine was a flamingo and Michael was a fireman (avatar).

33. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

This is the first year my girls picked their own costumes. A will be Elina and S will be Mariposa..both are fairies from Barbie movies.

34. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I have 3 fire fighters and a witch. I tried to convince one of the fire fighters to be the dalmatian that DD was a few years ago and let DD be a fire fighter (as their costumes are too big still), but they weren't having anything to do with it.

35. Lougood

Lougood Well-Known Member

We have Snow White and Cinderella here. We're reusing the outfits they got at Disney. :blush: