Already have 2 boys and pregnant with twin boys...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Adrienne4, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Adrienne4

Adrienne4 Member

Hi ladies. I am hoping you could help me out. I have 2 boys already, my oldest is Alex and my little guy is Luke. I am pregnant with twin boys and I am having trouble coming up with names that both the hubby and I agree on. We both seem to like Logan (maybe Logan James...) but we are stumped for the other one. We are trying to stick to 1 or 2 syllable names since my last name is a little long. Any suggestions would be VERY helpful. Thanks in advance.

2. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

This is kind of random, but here are some I like that I think would be good with Logan:

Carson
    Ryan
    Adam
    Ian
    Ethan
    Matthew

(I'm not a fan of giving twins names that start with the same letter, if you can't guess!)

Alex and Luke would have been among my top choices for boys too, so maybe we have similar taste... Good luck and congrats on your twins!

3. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

Jake
    Eric
    Jacob
    Adam
    Caleb
    Dane
    Noel
    Ryan
    Cory

4. twingma

twingma Well-Known Member

Braeden
    Brandon
    Caleb
    Ethan
    Griffin
    Greyson
    Henry
    Harry
    Isaac
    Ian
    Jackson
    Lincoln ( if you want both L's I like the logan, Lincoln, combo)
    Max
    Phillip
    Ryan
    Seth
    Steele
    Tristan
    Trevor
    Liam
    Wyatt

I Like Logan and Ian.

5. mare0820

mare0820 New Member

How about Mason, goes along very nicely

6. Bloom86

Bloom86 Well-Known Member

I'm having twin boys myself and have chosen caleb joshua and jacob david. I'm also not a fan of same letter twins.....but here were some of the names I had thought of-

Kaedyn
    Gavin
    Ryan
    Chance
    Reese
    Brayden

I like Logan and Kaedyn personally :) hope this helps!!

7. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Sawyer
    Myles
    Landon
    Chase
    Gage
    Tyler
    Dawson
    Jared
    Levi
    Owen
    Tucker
    Avery
    Reid
    Ross
    Wesley
    Wade
    Ashton

8. ljmcisaac

ljmcisaac Well-Known Member

There are a lot of great names already, I may have to bookmark this post in case we have a boy...

Another vote for Mason, Max, Jacob, Ross.
    Or how about Trevor, Daniel, Evan, Kyle, Keith, Peter.

9. Adrienne4

Adrienne4 Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You ladies were a HUGE help! We are currently leaning towards Logan James and Chase Matthew (CM were my Mom's initials and my husband LOVES the name Chase). Any thoughts?

10. pamallhoney

pamallhoney Well-Known Member

Chase is great, especially if you both agree on it! I also love Cole as another "c" name if you want one of the boys to be a "C" name. Good luck, how much fun having 4 boys...I know!

11. MrsBQ02

MrsBQ02 Well-Known Member

Those names are perfect!!! Love 'em!! :wub: I know I'm going to be up a creek if we have more boys-- coming up with the two were hard enough, so great job!!

12. Haydie

Haydie Well-Known Member

Glad to see your post. We are in the same boat. I have two boys John Tyler "Ty" and William "Chase". We are also expecting twin boys. I know names are going to be so hard on us. The only name my husband loves and is sold on is Hudson Brewer. They are both family names.

13. 7ofus

7ofus Member

Same problem here. Oldest is Tristan Gage
    2nd son is Niall Connor
    DH can't really come up with anything right now. We usually do half of each. I choose first, he does the middle or vice versa, but he's just not ready yet. I chose 2 first names this time Temple & Paden, but he's not sure he likes them enough, or what to put with them. It's weird because we usually come up with boy names very quickly, even when not pregnant. Daughter is Laila Olivia, we thought she'd be the hardest to name, especially because after her (she's almost 7) I came up with Truman Jack & Rordan Bruce & wasn't even planning a pregnancy. Our families throw out names all the time, but when you look at the 3 children we have already, we can't choose a Michael or Steven, etc. It would be strange. Right now it feels like we're in a pickle, but we still have time. Thank goodness I'm only 27 weeks & DH can take his time!

14. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

Good Luck! And if you need any suggestions, we would be happy to help :) I love helping here.

15. cdj.johnson

cdj.johnson New Member

Hi there! I'm totally new to this forum process, but we have two boys as well, Brayden Bradley 4, and Trenton David 13mos. and found out yesterday, our mono/di twins are boys!! I'm a little sad to not have an opportunity to use the GREAT girl names we had, and be trying to find two more boy names. Your question and the given answers have been very helpful though! Do you think you will try to have more after your twins come? Four boys will crazy huh?!? It's nice to see others who will experience the same thing as us. Congrats to you!