Padded training underpants

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by suzrod, Sep 24, 2009.

1. suzrod

suzrod Well-Known Member

When I potty trained my older two I used 'regular' underwear with the plastic pants over top and it seemed to work well. However, I'd like to try the underwear with the padding in them for my twins when the time comes. Does anyone know where I can buy them? They're not easy to find although I know they're out there.

Thanks so much!!

2. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I know Gerber makes some and I bought some at Target and Wal-Mart when we were pt'ing.

3. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

I like the Wee Essentials brand from JCPenney. But, even though they're padded, they barely hold anything in -- maybe they give the kid an extra 30 seconds to get to the bathroom!

4. KCMichigan

KCMichigan Well-Known Member

I got GERBER brand at Walmart.... they run small- we had to go 'up' a size.

5. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Ditto! They were in the baby sections not the clothes sections of the stores.

6. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

Ditto everyone else...I bought mine from the potty pattywebsite. They have a variety of options for training pants.

7. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

We bought ours at Target, in the baby section (which is also where they keep the toddler underwear, FYI). We wound up never using them because my girls almost never had accidents, but that may have been because they didn't actually give up their diapers till they were about 3.

8. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

We used these for night time and the ones I liked best, I found at Target.

9. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Yep, bought them in the baby section of target err.. Walmart (gerber). It gave me a little better feeling that not ALL the pee will come through.

10. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

Gerber were too plasticy and hot for my girls. We bough some from onestepahead.com and they are great there is a layer of cloth then a plastized center and then Terry cloth on the in side. Mine still wear them to bed sometimeS

11. suzrod

suzrod Well-Known Member

Awesome!! Thanks everyone for all the tips. It's much easier for me to know one store I can go to and not have to "shop" at several for one particular item. :)