something cute Addison said to her daddy

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Heathermomof5, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Any time I need to get the attention of one of my kids I use their middle names. Addison has been my non listener lately so she has heard a lot of ADDISON EMILY!!! well this morning dh was not really paying as much attention to Addison as she would have liked (he was exhausted, he works all night) and was walking away from her to go to bed when she looked at him with that motherly look and said "get back here right now DADDY EMILY"!! it was SO adorable!! he had no choice but to go back to her!

2. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

That is so cute!

I haven't been coming on here much lately... how have you been?

Helen

3. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

So cute!!! :wub: and :laughing:

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Aww, that is so cute. :wub: See she has been listening lately. :lol:

5. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Yeah! she is so funny! she is at such a trying phase right now! they LOVE the movie Babe because of all of the farm animals and Ava can quote several sentences from the movie pretty well. THE ONLY part Addison quotes is the word BUTTHEAD! and she quotes it OFTEN!! I told her that Butthead was an ugly word and we do not call anyone that so NOW she says hineyhead :rolleyes: smarty pants!

6. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

:lol: :wub: soooo sweet. She sounds like a fun one (if a mit trying at times).

7. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:laughing: I love it! :wub:

8. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:laughing: She is too much, you are going to have to watch out for her. :lol:

9. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

Very Cute! :lol:

10. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Awww, that is funny!! :laughing:

11. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

So funny! She must be the girl for Liam:

Last month down at the Cape, I was apparently doing something that he didn't like because all of a sudden I heard "Mama Douglas Connolly!!!"

12. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Aww, love that. So cute!

13. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

That is one smart and funny little girl! :lol: Thanks for a good laugh today!