I did something I havent done in over 2.5 years today!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by DATJMom, Jul 20, 2009.

1. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Showered while the boys were awake and even took the time to dry my hair :woah:

2. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Woohooo!!! But be honest, how many interruptions?

3. DATJMom

Oh gosh, they were standing there opening and closing the door and running in and out of the bathroom. There was nothing peaceful or relaxing about it. Just the fact that I didnt have to get up early just so I could shower. :lol:

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:yahoo: :yahoo: Congrats! :laughing: I was quite happy the first time I got to do that too. They were 2.5... so it must be a magical phase. :pig:

5. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Baby steps I guess!

Mine have to check in on me every couple seconds, so I feel your pain. I put them on my bed with Noggin on while I take a 5 microsecond shower and before I can even blink they are both in the bathroom asking me "Mommy whats that on you?" (pointing to my breasts).

6. DATJMom

I remember when you posted about that and I could only dare to dream :pig: And now that magical days has arrived! Bliss.

:rotflmbo: My DH told me the other day that he thinks he can no longer shower with Leah. She occasionally flicks his penis and says "boinga." :lol:

7. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:Clap: WTG!! One of these days the shower will be peaceful again....right?! :unsure:

8. becky5

becky5 Guest

:rofl: Yes, I think it may be time to stop!

:woo: for the shower!

9. hudsonfour

hudsonfour Well-Known Member

Wonderful! I only get my peaceful showers at night when they are sleeping. During the day I might sneak in for a shower, but usually someone always finds me and wants to join.

10. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

WOW :shok: REALLY?! OH MAN!! I started em' young!! 9 mos. they went in the Superyard and Mommy got her shower and workout and other stuff done! :D

I'm glad you made such strides! :yahoo:

11. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:rofl:

And :woo: for showering!

12. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: My DH told me the other day that he thinks he can no longer shower with Leah. She occasionally flicks his penis and says "boinga." :lol:
    [/quote]

LMAO!! My df goes in the bath with them and he says that he has to keep his hands over there at all times or Sophie starts trying to poke it! You get mummy why do you have boobs why does daddy have a willy, what are those lol x

13. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:rofl:

I'm still waiting for that day. Liam is almost 2 1/2, but I get a constant barrage of "You in the showah (Boston accent ;) ), Mama? You done? You taking a showah?" if he discovers that I went in there.

Congrats to you on shower success!!

14. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Glad you got a shower!

15. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

:woohoo: for finally getting that shower in :good: Yeah, I'm not sure when the interrupting ends. I'm still constantly telling the big kids to give me a few minutes.

16. cclott

cclott Well-Known Member

:rofl: This thread is hysterical!! Aren't the interuptions the best? I always get "Mommy, are you in the shower? Are you done yet?"

17. shoudeshell

shoudeshell Well-Known Member

WTG Rachel! :woo: :woo: I'm jealous!

18. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

WOW Rachel, you nut! :woo: :lol: I have had to do that for some time now. In the morning getting ready for work, Dave and I never have time to watch any of them! It's a nuthouse here I tell ya!